Help debugging KDE Connect issue

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 17:23:59 UTC 2015

Hi,
As you will know, I'm no Android guru, so I need your help.

I've been having issues with KDE Connect pairing and just decided to
go into adb and see if there was a crash going on or something.
Everything I see when I refresh both from the android app and the KCM
is these messages [1].

Do you have any idea of what could be going on?

Cheers!
Aleix

[1]
I/LanLinkProvider( 6202): Identity package received, creating link