Redesigning the Android app

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 02:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi.
I am a hobbyist usability fetishist and I have some ideas about a UI refresh
for the Android app as a proper Material Design application.

The thing is, I'm not a programmer. Currently the mockup consists of
scribblings on paper.
I'd work on something more advanced (either an interactive web-based prototype
using https://github.com/Daemonite/material or some Gimped pictures) and
propose my ideas in the VDG forum but I fear my work would be in vain if
nobody could implement it.
That's why I want to ask here first if there is some Android developer here
who's be willing to work with me (and maybe other VDG forum participants) on a
UI refresh.

Markus