GSoC 2015 project

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:08:58 UTC 2015

If you want to sumbit a proposal, you will have to elaborate it more than
this short summary. Have a look at this blogpost:

http://teom.org/blog/kde/how-to-write-a-kick-ass-proposal-for-google-summer-of-code/

By the way, this comment seems related to what you want to do (and can be
an interesting addition):

https://albertvaka.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/kde-connect-feature-brainstorming/#comment-1947