Is there any blueprint or README that explains the protocol?

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:37:51 UTC 2015

Well, let's say it was my mistake :) After you write an app you have to
maintain it, and in my case now I have to maintain twice as much code as it
would be necessary otherwise. I actually agree that the user interface
should still be written with the platform's SDK to integrate with the
system look and feel, but a bunch of the core classes that run under the
hood could be reused across platforms.

And we have an iOS KDE Connect app quite functional that could be published
and it's not, because I can not maintain Objective-C code (I don't even
have an iPhone). I just don't want that to happen again with Windows Phone.
But if you are going to maintain your app afterwards, then it's your choice
to use C++ code or just re-write it in .NET.

Albert