A question about contribution

人云E云 renyuneyun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi Albert,

Thank you for the guide!

However, I'm a bit confused that I thought the i18n/l10n team was just
for KDE, the desktop envrionment, itself. Seems that I had a wrong
concept, right?

It seems that the translation team estimates the translations of all
projects inside the KDE Community, even if the project uses another
programming language or runs under another platform (eg. Android). Is
this correct?

Sorry if my question annoys or not suits the topic of the mailinglist.
I'm not that familiar with the etiquette, so please point it out if I
did something wrong (Thus I can avoid doing that again). Thanks a lot.

reyuneyun