A question about contribution

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:16:03 UTC 2015

Hi renyuneyun!

Thanks for your interest and for patiently waiting in the list. Code
contributions and translation contributions follow two very different paths
in KDE. While in this list we usually talk about code, if you want to
submit a translation you will need to contact the translation team for each
language. In case of ZH Chinese, this is the link to it:

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=zh_CN

Also note that translation teams don't use .XML files but .PO files
instead, so you will need to convert it (I think I have a tool in my
computer that can do the conversion automatically, but better ask them
first).

Albert