kde connect gamepad plugin

Konstantinos Athanasiou dinosath0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:05:09 UTC 2015

sorry for the late reply but i was on easter vacations and i also had to
study for the university.

i searched around the web how to create virtual joystick for linux. now
for windows and mac i suppose it could be done later. below are some
interesting pages i found.

1)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11939255/writing-to-dev-uinput-on-ubuntu-12-04
2) https://github.com/ml32/Linux-Virtual-Joystick
3) http://hackshark.com/?p=147

I wasn't able to test them yet. I am waiting for the release of plasma 5
kdeconnect and official kubuntu 15.04.