Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Alejandro Díaz ealejandro at outlook.com
Mon Apr 13 01:12:24 UTC 2015

I'm kind of in the same path Jörg,(I already built Qt5.4 for BlackBerry) I've been trying to get KConfig and Ki18n‎ compiled for BB10(unsuccessfully as of now but I haven't messed up with the code yet), from the looks of it we're pretty much on our own when it comes to Qt5 on BlackBerry10 though.

Also, thank you Albert, will fork now :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.