Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Jörg-Christian Böhme joerg at chaosdorf.de
Mon Apr 13 01:00:06 UTC 2015

Hi Albert,

Am Samstag, 11. April 2015, 23:33:17 schrieb Albert Vaca:

> Any progress on this? :)

Yes and no...
First, I create an review request on https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/123234
for QCA.
Then I wanted to download the Qt5 binaries for Blackberry from
http://qtlab.blackberry.com but this link is not any more working.
So I found this postings:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Native-Development/Qt5-Binary-overlay-qtlab-blackberry-com-didnt-answer/m-p/3030553#M69495
and
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2015-March/020811.html
Realy bad news :-(
I contact Rafael Roquetto from KDAB to get more information. I will inform you
when I get more information.
Meanwhile I tested to compile the core with Qt4 withouth code changes. But its
not possible because core use QtLogging. Yeah I know, Qt5 is our focus. It was
only a test :-).
Now I build Qt5.4 for Blackberry and build an "overlay" for the BBNDK 10.3.1.
Then I will compile QCA with Qt5.4 for Blackberry.
The "libconnectcore" task is still ongoing :-), I will inform you next time.

> I just wanted to let you know that I created a mirror of the project on
> Github, so you can use it to send pull requests:
>
> https://github.com/albertvaka/kdeconnect-kde

Oh, thanks. I forked now :-).

Joerg
XMPP: Bjoe at chaosdorf.de