Pair from separate network or through VPN

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:49:50 UTC 2014

It finally found some time to test it and it works perfect! I think
we could merge it already :) We should add a confirmation before removing a
host and that would be enough for a first release.

Is there any other think you think that needs to be improved?

I would maybe add some text saying that you should only use this option if
your device is not automatically detected, to avoid confusion from new
users.