Plasmoid Warnings

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:16:20 UTC 2014

Yes I have reach the same warning sometimes.

Tell me please which version(git revision) do you use(if you build
kdeconnect from source)?

And if you build kdeconnect from source it semms that you dont update all
kdeconnect libraries with new one.
I'am using such scheme:
1. build kdeconnect with cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jerry/kde4/
2. make install
3. run kbuildsycoca4 to update kde services
4. make this ONCE: make symlinks from
/home/jerry/.kde4/lib/libkdeconnect.so to /usr/lib/libkdeconnect.so
5. test plasmoid by "plasmoidviewer kdecconect". plasmoidviewer is part of
 dev-util/plasmate package
6. If you have plasmoid already embedded indo you desktop you must restart
whole plasma-desktop: on Gentoo: killall plasma-desktop;
/usr/bin/plasma-desktop

Can you confirm this warnings after this steps?