Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:23:09 UTC 2014

I was able to write to /dev/uinput without root permisions, just make sure
you are opening it as O_WRONLY | O_NONBLOCK.

I'm using this example and it works well, even though I had to change
"/dev/input/uinput" to just "/dev/uinput":

http://git.nosuchfile.org/?p=uinput-sample.git;a=blob_plain;f=uinput-sample.c;hb=HEAD