Planning Keyboard Emulation Feature

Ahmed Khalil ahmedibrahimkhali at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:59:27 UTC 2014

Hi Albert,

Unfortunately, I was busy doing family business which stopped me from progressing on the keyboard emulation.

Anyway, It's great that someone has provided the patch, I'll continue on the focus events research and when I reach a result I'll post a review request that augments the current patch.

Cheers