TestSocketLineReader: Test failiing on kfreebsd

David Suárez david.sephirot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 18:59:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

Currently I'm packaging kdeconnect for Debian.

>From version 5.0 I get failed tests on kfreebsd [1][2].

On the last packaged version, 0.7.0, I get a sucessfull test on kfreebsd amd64
architecture but on i386 the test is still failing [3].

The problem is in the line:

 > QTcpSocket *sock = mServer->nextPendingConnection();

It seems, that the server can't get a connection back to the client.

Maybe someone have a clue on what is happening here ? Any help is welcome :)

Thanks in advance,

  David

[1] <https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=kdeconnect&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=0.5.2.1-1&stamp=1400536554>
[2]<https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=kdeconnect&arch=kfreebsd-i386&ver=0.5.2.1-1&stamp=1400536552>