sftp plugin

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:28:56 UTC 2014

Today I refactored SftpPlugin and move hard process management logic into
separate class. SftpPlugin became much more easy and cleaner.

It is very close to final version. But I have reach bug related to
KFilePlacesModel:

Fatal Error: Accessed global static 'KDirListerCache *kDirListerCache()'
after destruction. Defined at
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdelibs-4.11.4/work/kdelibs-4.11.4/kio/kio/kdirlister.cpp:47

this assert happens in destructor of SftpPlugin in
function removeFromDolphin, It is look right and I don't know why this
happens :(

KIO module also works stable after adding some error handling.

Good night!