SFTP filebrowsing

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:19:15 UTC 2014

I made it work :) but I had to run manually the sshfs command, and
accept the key on the command line (The authenticity of host
'[192.168.1.76]:1739 ([192.168.1.76]:1739)' can't be established. Are
you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?).

After that, it worked automatically each other time, but we need a way
to make it connect without asking that (and without adding the key to
the .ssh/known_hosts list).

I also made some changes to preffer IPv4 over IPv6, because I was
still getting problems with that. I just pushed the changes (android
repo).