merging branches

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:15:09 UTC 2014

Ooops, I found another bug!

The plasmoid doesn't seem to refresh when there is new information... these
messages in the terminal seem to be the cause:

file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/kdeconnect/contents/ui/Battery.qml:55:
TypeError: Result of expression 'battery.stateChanged' [undefined] is not
an object.
file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/kdeconnect/contents/ui/Sftp.qml:48:
TypeError: Result of expression 'sftp.mounted' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/kdeconnect/contents/ui/Battery.qml:55:
TypeError: Result of expression 'battery.stateChanged' [undefined] is not
an object.
file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/kdeconnect/contents/ui/Sftp.qml:48:
TypeError: Result of expression 'sftp.mounted' [undefined] is not an object.

It looks like it can't connect to the required signals. Can you have a look
into this first? :/