Extend MousePadPlugin to see the screen under the mouse pointer

rahil momin rahil.rules.you at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:19:05 UTC 2014

Hey,

Great Idea, although do make it optional. WiFi bandwidth is limited and
especially I don't want to hog a big chunk of it streaming images every
millisecond or so.

VNC does this already, so we can look into how they handle streaming the
images/videos on the network, which is pretty efficient. I also agree on
opening a different socket for this.