Beep when moving between Xterms

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Wed Mar 22 17:01:10 GMT 2023

I have three Xterm windows open on my desktop. Two have an SSH session
running to another machine, the third is open on my machine. Whenever
my cursor moves in either direction between the third window and
either of the other two, I hear a beep. I do not hear it when moving
between the first two windows.

I've looked through all the settings for both KDE and Xterm and can't
find anything obvious which would account for this behavior. Can
someone enlighten me, please?

This is Fedora with plasma-desktop-5.27.3-1.fc37.x86_64.rpm.
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave at compata.com              dhclose at alumni.caltech.edu
    "Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
     mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles