How to submit a feature request to KDE

Andy B anditosan1000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:12:53 BST 2022

This behavior is possible right now. You can edit the positions of your
items if you right click, edit, your taskbar. You can select the items and
move them however you prefer. Once that’s completed, you can exit edit mode
and the new layout will be saved.

On April 20, 2022 at 10:09:49 AM, Peter Humphrey (peter at prh.myzen.co.uk)