How to submit a feature request to KDE

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 15:09:34 BST 2022

Hello list,

I wish to request a different kind of Task Manager, if that's the right term:
the thing with the time and date at one end and the K button at the other.

We have a few options already, but what I'd like is a bar that toggles between
visible and not, whenever the mouse pointer enters its domain. Just a simple,
manually controlled switch.

My reason is that I still prefer the keyboard in preference to the mouse.
Maybe that's because there weren't any mice in 1972 when I went on my first
computer hardware course.

How can I go about submitting such a request?

--
Regards,
Peter.