How do you start your KDE session?

Francesco frapox at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 28 10:59:01 BST 2019

On sabato 27 aprile 2019 22:30:55 CEST Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> I know KDE can save and restart Sessions, and browsers can save and
> re-open tab clusters. I disabled Session restart because I accumulate
> a lot of open stuff and I don't want _all_ of it to re-open, and
> definitely not in conjunction with KDE starting. I've looked at
> manually saving a Session but haven't tried it out because - I don't
> like rebooting lots.

It seems that "Saved sessions" feature is really crafted for your needs.

1- open *only* those apps you need to open up on sessions start
2- choose "Restore previous session" from "Desktop session" on System
settings
3- go to the Leave menu and save that session

you're done!

You don't need to reboot, just log out and log back in.