disable akonadi

Pete Nikolic pg.nikolic1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:57:18 BST 2018

One thing that I always find amusing is when people start whingeing about
performance then you see a statement like I use chrome  with 20 to 50 tabs
open what justification have you got for WAISTING so many resources on
browser tabs  I find it laughable I have not had ONE person come back with
a valid excuse for such waste yet maybe you will do better I doubt it thou .

Pete .