How to Change Color of Plasma Panel and other Widgets

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:11:48 BST 2018

On Wednesday October 24 2018 18:07:19 Peter Devyatkin wrote:

> Unfortunately, if I change to a non-breeze window decoration style, none of
> the options I have tried so far (Adapta, Arc, Arc Dark) have respected my
> custom color scheme.

FWIW, QtCurve gives some control over colours used for window decorations, but sadly this part has never yet been ported to Qt5/KF5.
Sorry, I don't think I can help you any further - I've stopped using KWin myself and am quite happy with the dark glass look of the Oxygen desktop theme for panels and such.

R.