KDE 4 - kdepim - korganizer - no google calendar?

Zaiwen Gong zgong at bnl.gov
Mon Mar 19 13:23:21 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.10.5 with kdepim-4.10.5-6.el7.x86_64, which contains
korganizer.

In this version of korganizer (kdepim), it seems the configuration to
include Google calendar does not exist.

The instructions I found
https://www.linux.com/learn/tricks-using-desktop-integrated-calendars for
configuring the tool indicate that you should click settings->Configure
KOrganizer->General and then click on the calendars tab.

 From there, click the add button, select Google calendars and tasks
from the list.

I don’t have “Google calendars and tasks” in my version.

Can you confirm if that's the design in this version?

If yes, is there any workaround to add Google calendar to Korganizer?

Thanks,
Zaiwen