Dolphin loses UI settings when restarted

Sun Jul 1 11:33:19 BST 2018

Hey,

another problem surfaced when

$QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME = kde
$KDE_FULL_SESSION = 1
$KDE_SESSION_VERSION = 5

Some system tray icons do not owrk anymore. Most notably kmail and Nextcould. Other apps, like Dropbox, udiskie, Redshift-GTK are working. So I guess there is some KDE way of using the systray, kmail and nextcloud try to use that and it does not work with the standard way i3 is using.

Any idea?

Best,
Florian