Help make the KDE Slimbook II become a success

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Feb 8 08:45:52 GMT 2018

Hello everybody,

Today we are pushing the KDE Slimbook II. This laptop was built with input
from our community and it is aimed at all users, not only the techies. The
website we have built to promote it is here:

http://kde.slimbook.es/

And social media links are here:

https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/10155566577918918

https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/961512710797189120

https://mastodon.technology/@kde/99488757986061100

https://plus.google.com/b/105126786256705328374/+KdeOrg/posts/GDwHrC5ePRB

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6367281095595171840

https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/7w3ev4/
there_is_a_new_kde_slimbook_ii_it_is_sleeker_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/7w3eyk/
there_is_a_new_kde_slimbook_ii_it_is_sleeker_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_devices/comments/7w3f1w/
there_is_a_new_kde_slimbook_ii_it_is_sleeker_on/

Please help us make this product a success and we will have more manufacturers
wanting to put KDE technologies on their devices. Share, retweet, retoot,
upvote, post to other forums, interested forums, and communities.

Thanks

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication