Default keyboard layout on login screen

Дмитрий Мурзин diraria at yandex.ru
Tue May 9 17:32:56 BST 2017

Thanks for answer a lot!
I have arch linux, so I already have almost latest KDE build (5.9.5 currently)
I want to say that at (6) there already is a keyboard layout changer icon in the corner.
Also at (6) I can press CapsLock and keyboard layout switches from russian to english.
I found some information about keyboard in development list: https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2017-March/067395.html
But it is other that I want (I wnat to configure default keyboard layout at login screen)

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Murzin