Zig zag side edges when I move a window around quickly

John_82 john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 13:39:31 GMT 2017

Thought I might mention this. It's not running on a slow machine etc. KDE5.26 27"monitor 2560x1440

Curious thing is that it's worse over the desktop and not so bad if it's over another window and often stays straight. No problems with the top and bottom even if it's just moved up and down. The side to side on the edges was easy to notice and no signs of this on 4 at all.

Maybe wayland might help at some point. If any one on here has access to those people please ask them not to forget graphic tablets users. I use a hanvon. Some one maintains a driver. The tablet is fully featured and needs X to set it up. It's 1/2 the price of a similar waycom. Some might say better too actually.

John
-