KWin5 and colour scheme special application setting

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:22:08 GMT 2017

Hi,

I just noticed something weird with KWin5's feature that allows to force special settings to a given application. I thought I'd use it to give Spotify windows a dark titlebar to match the application's dark design. That works fine in itself (with the "Breeze Dark" palette), but KWin's context menu doesn't adapt completely: the menu item text is rendered in the palette's light colour but the menu background keeps my main palette's almost white colour. The result is barely readable.

Is this a glitch in my widget style (QtCurve) or a glitch in KWin?

R.