KMail dependence on Akonadi

Leslie Turriff jlturriff at mail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:44:49 BST 2017

On 2017-07-17 18:29:29 Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
> Another problem is too little feedback, so devs are on their own. 999
> of 1000 are just silently choose what to use. When you ask them they
> will tell you their reasons, but they will never tell it on their own.

	I've tried to get changes through various bug systems; the response has
almost always been 'I think the way it is, is best, so I won't change it'.
When I tried to get the supporter of USB2TTY to change his hard-coded device
names to dynamic ones so that I could connect a tty device using the name its
software wanted, I was told, 'nobody uses this, so I'm not changing it.'