border (or frame??) missing on Konsole

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 09:50:33 BST 2017

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:57:45 -0600 (MDT)
FHDATA <fhdata at unm.edu> wrote:

> hello,
>

> I am using KDE 4.4.14
>

> I have my Scroll bar ... on the left side...
>
> The right side has nothing so when I hover mouse
> to let say  stretch the window [horizontally] it's
> visually difficult (for my old eyes) to spot the
> border (which does not really exist)
>
> how can I get the border enabled on Konsole?
>

> thank you,
> F-

Not sure about KDE4 but on 5 I think grabbing edges to resize can be made easier by going to system settings - input devices - mouse - advanced and setting the pointer threshold to a higher pixel count. I have mine set to 8 with 2x5 acceleration. I move the mouse pretty quickly and even that is a little fiddly and need to slow down near them.

You may also find something that has an effect in the various window settings.

John
-