git server audit issue

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Apr 4 23:06:22 BST 2017

Hi René,

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:33 PM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where does one report issues with the central git server?

Since our servers are in the good hands of the sysadmin team, it only
seems logical to file a sysadmin ticket, no?

I can't really comment on the rest, but since you wrote to the user
support mailing list and not the kde-devel one, that might not get
many answers here anyway...

Hope this helps you find the right places to write to

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org