"autistic" Konsole

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:55:32 BST 2016

Hi,
  Ctrl+S is the only key stroke that will halt the screen, however, that
should be obvious as there's a message on the top line of the screen.  I
recall seeing a few bug reports over the years that seem to match your
issue.  However, I don't recall if there ever a finding of where the issue
was  Konsole or system.
  Kurt