Activity templates in Plasma 5

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Wed Jan 20 12:57:26 GMT 2016

Hi,

In my Kubuntu 15.10 when I tried to add an activity, I didn't see any
activity template like in Plasma 4.  In plasma 4 (kubuntu 14.04) I had
templates like newspaper, search and launch, folder, ... etc.  In Plasma 5
they were gone, and I didn't find any documents about this.  All I found is
this page[1], describing 11 activities in KDE Plasma.  Could anyone please
tell me how to "generate" a, for example, search-n-launch activity like in
Plasma 4?

Thanks,
Franklin