unexpected "show desktop" shortcut (KDE4)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:24:13 BST 2016

Hi,

I hit an accidental and as yet unidentified shortcut and am now seeing a "Show Desktop" entry in the task switcher. I'm 95% sure I deactivated the "Show Desktop Icon" option in the task switcher settings. Is there a shortcut to activate this option?

To give an idea what keys I may have hit: I triggered this by a borked attempt to use the hardware shortcut Fn-F2 (turns off backlighting); the Fn key sits between the Ctrl and "Windows" keys.

Thanks,
René