Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Aug 4 13:35:23 BST 2016
> Yes. Kde5 looks in a number of places for its settings,
> including both user and system locations. The user locations
> are probably going to be in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME, which (from memory,
> mine is customized and I don't want to look it up ATM) defaults
> to ~/.config/share/. The system location(s) normally default to
> XDG_CONFIG_SYSTEM (again, from memory, something close tho),
> which in turn defaults to /usr/share/.
I now found the configuration files in the user's home directory:
1. The desktop wallpaper is saved in
2. The screenlock wallpaper is saved in ~/.config/kscreenlockerrc
3. The desktop theme is saved in ~/.config/plasmarc
4. The splash screen theme is saved in ~/.config/ksplashrc
5. The look and feel is saved in ~/.config/kdeglobals and in
I could not find any same-named files in /usr/share, or files with other
names but same configuration variables. Any idea where to store the values
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
More information about the kde