kdevelop-4.7.1 variable highlighting

Lee Hansen lee at hpcadv.com
Wed Sep 23 21:21:41 BST 2015

Hello all!

I just spent the day installing kdevelop 4.7.1 and compiling in xdebug
plugins.  I apologize in advance if I'm not including the proper
information here but instructions on how to use this mailing list seem
sparse or I might be too lazy to find them.

I was hoping for just a hint as to where I might find what makes the
vars into pretty rainbow colors as they are now all just blue. Being a
relative newbie to php coding the var colors helped a ton in making sure
I wasn't doing anything too stupid.

Thanks!