KTorrent Freezing Bug + Combining "Bug"

Max .Kasmale maxkasmale at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 12:56:48 BST 2015

Hello,

At first thanks for one of the best (my favourite) Torrent Manager.

But I have a problem. I use Windows.
Solution: Use Linux.
Not an option here.
But I found the KDE Installer.

I Used it, KTorrent started and configured quite nicely.
But, if I add a torrent, over the option in Browser: "Open with"
(Download torrent file), the GUI (at least) freezes.
Adding it via Drag and Drop works only if the files are already there.
Otherwise it freezes again. And works for a short time, but than
freezes. No seeding possible.
Sometimes its starts to work for a short time.

→Some problem with creating files and folders.
Is there a Bug-Log somewhere I can check that without a running KT-Client?
(Or something to figure out if I'm right or wrong?)

Also I can't add a folder to a torrent to "Combine" them. Only one
single file works. Or is available as select option. And that fails if
the torrent is more than 1 file.

OS: Win7 64Bit
HDD: NTFS 3TB
(Starting it as admin also doesn't work.)

Also no I can't get seeds and leechs, even if KT says there are.
While mTorrent does. With similar options.

Best,

Max.