About Kmid

Patrick Hobbis a2dme at live.com
Sun Feb 15 03:09:26 GMT 2015

Hello gang I am trying to build a small musician distro and really don't want wine and vanbasco.

I was able to find a .deb and it installed on Ubuntu12.04 but in 14.04 it says I am missing resources kdelids?????

I could really use a .deb for Kmid that will work with Ubuntu 14.04 or some one to teach me to compile it, but if the resource is missing then what?

Lost gang but love Kmid, the best midi karaoke player on linux.

Maybe we can talk about a Ubuntu Ad on from KDE that will take it to a new level, focus on musicians practicing and performing with the distro..

Any who....Please help get Kmid in my next distro.

Pat.