Dolphin does not show "extract here" menu

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Thu May 15 18:46:31 BST 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 01:26:31PM -0400, Carlos Luna wrote:
> hello everybody!
>
> I have the next trouble:
> Into dolphin I quit of having the "extract here" menu, and even thoug I`ve read a lot about it and re installed zip, unzip, p7zip, ark etc. I keep whitout the extract here menu, Some clue please.

Did you check Dolphin’s settings yet? You can disable and enable such
context menu items in the Services register (4th one on the left).
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Size alone is not decicive: a bee collects more honey in one day
than an elephant in its entire life.