Mentor required for Rekonq extensions project.

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Mon Mar 10 07:50:31 GMT 2014

On Monday, 2014-03-10, 11:40:42, Mayank Jha wrote:
>  Hello all, I was interested in adding the feature for extensions
> (firefox/chrome) support  in the rekonq browser. I talked to Andrea, he
> told that he wont be able to mentor this summer. Is somebody interested in
> mentoring for this summer ?

As Duncan has implicitly pointed out, you will increase your chances of
success if you post this to a developer mailinglist.

However, I see you multiposted [1] and at least one of the other lists is the
KDE GSOC list kde-soc so that should be fine.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] multi posting is usually something you do not want to do, because it is
considered "bad" behavior. The rational is that people would invest time in
replies just to find out later that you already got the same information on a
another list, wasting one of the two repliers time in the process.
If for whatever reason you must send to more than one list, do it as a cross-
posting, i.e. having both lists in the recipients of the very same message.
KDE user support, developer mentoring