Mentor required for Rekonq extensions project.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Mar 10 07:39:18 GMT 2014

Mayank Jha posted on Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:40:42 +0530 as excerpted:

>  Hello all, I was interested in adding the feature for extensions
> (firefox/chrome) support  in the rekonq browser. I talked to Andrea, he
> told that he wont be able to mentor this summer. Is somebody interested
> in mentoring for this summer ?

Not being a kde dev (or indeed a dev at all) I obviously can't mentor,
but firefox/chromium extension support would be a very good thing. If I
could run noscript, request-policy, dnssec-validator and perspectives in
konqueror/rekonq they might actually be viable browsers for me again. =:^)