Question about kde Systems settings and settings for gnome-terminal.

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:26:41 GMT 2014

Hello,
I have a desktop with KDE where I use gnome-terminal and not Kconsole
as my preferred console.
When I go to kde Systems settings ->Windows behaviour -> Window rules
I see an two entries titled:
(Default) Disable focus stealing prevention for XV
"Settings for gnome-terminal"
On a different machine, where I also have  I see only one entry:
(Default) Disable focus stealing prevention for XV

Any ideas why do I do not have "Settings for gnome-terminal" on
the second machine ? Should it be added manually? any hints ?

regards,
Kevin