Calendar like Christmas garland

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jun 26 18:16:31 BST 2014

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014, 17:29:45 schrieb Aleksey Midenkov:
> My calendar is like colorful garland: I have about 10 green boxes, 1
> red and 1 blue. Which day is today??? I need to figure out each time
> when I open calendar! Who invented such
> untalented decoration?! You would better make a different background
> for current day: pale red or something like that!

AFAI read and seen coloring for plasmoid calender has changed or will change
with Plasma 5.

And I agree, I always ask myself what marks the current day as well when first
looking at it. Although I think I would express my viewpoint in more
constructive and less offending way as I think that would be more likely to
yield a positive response. And as a bug report – *after* I have seen whats in
Plasma 5.

Ciao,