virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 07:58:53 GMT 2014

Gene Heskett posted on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:38:57 -0500 as excerpted:

> Besides those considerations, the 12.04.3 LTS GUI is a huge step
> backwards in usability, or my other drive with it on it, is horribly
> miss configured.
> CTL+ALT+t won't call up a console for instance, I have to go hunt thru a
> totally different menu system to find it.

You mean konsole not console, correct?  You want ctrl-alt-t to start a
new konsole session, or only call up an existing one if there is one to
call up?

Either way, that's a hotkey issue that should be easy enough to fix, but
that should really be a different thread as it's wide afield from this
one, and I'm not sure you're really ready to switch yet, so start a new
one with that question if you're concerned about it now, or at your
leisure when you do decide to switch if it's still a problem then. =:^)