virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Jan 28 16:07:59 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 28 January 2014 10:28 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Maybe if you run nepomukserver in a terminal/shell, probably running
> akonadictl start in a second?
>
> Maybe one of the processes involved logs something of interest to
> stdout/stderr.

You nailed it! Found an Akonadi error which occurs consistently with the
virtuoso-t crashes: http://pastie.org/8675611

Apparently related to an event with title "KDE SC 4.12 Feature Freeze" in
http://www.kde.org/releaseschedule.ics

I deleted that calendar resource, and ran nepomukcleaner, but the segfault
still continued, now with another event.

I think this is due to me creating and deleting resources when testing
ownCloud Cal-/CardDAV, because I have stale resources that can't be removed
and keep geting messages like "Agent instance with identifier
"akonadi_davgroupware_resource_100" does not exist".

So: A Nepomuk cleanup is needed without otherwise touching my Akonadi config -
except removing the stale Akonadi Groupware resources.

Well as long as my KMail settings are intact I'm a happy camper, because it
takes forever setting up filters to point to the right folders, configuring
which folders to act on new mail etc. etc :P

I'm unsure what to delete though, but this would be the perfect time to
reindex, as I'm going away for a few days, so the indexer could just chug away
meanwhile ;)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus