Konqueror please fix many bugs! And make Konqueror browser available!

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sun Jan 26 13:58:44 GMT 2014

On Friday, 2014-01-24, 20:50:59, http://www.nguyenthanhtoan.co.za/ wrote:

> Konqueror please fix many bugs in Konqueror browser when browsing
> http://www.facebook.com/

I don't have any problems using Facebook in Konqueror.
Make sure you have the kpart-webkit installed and selected "webkit" as the
HTML component in Konqueror's settings.

> http not https I do not use https in my account

You want your facebook login credentials to be sent over the network in plain
text?

> and I do not
> know how to install flash player in Konqueror and flash player do not run
> in Konqueror (in Youtube and Facebook Games)!

I have deactivated Flash in Konqueror, but just installing your distributor's
Flash installer package should do.

> Konqueror and KDE make Konqueror browser available for all users and all
> Linux distributions to download and install!

The distributors decide which software they add to their archives.  However
most if not all have KDE software in their archives, usually also Konqueror.

> And on Konqueror and KDE internet sites!

I didn't understand that one.

> And also for Windows users too (little, because Microsoft
> and Windows must end and all will come to Linux.)!

My guess would be that Konqueror is already one of the applications that can
be installed through the KDE Windows installer.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring