Linux 3.13.0 x KDE git

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 11:48:57 GMT 2014

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:31:17 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> wrote:

> There is and I've successfully used this method to pin down kernel
> problems myself, but it takes time and patience, and the fact that you're
> asking this means it's unlikely to be "easy", and depending on your tech
> level, it might be effectively impossible.  Tho given that you could pin
> it to a problem between kernels 3.12.0 and 3.13.0 indicates at least the
> latter ("impossible") is unlikely to apply in your case. =:^)

	Thank you very much for your answer Duncan.

	Sorry about the lack of information, but maybe there's some KDE
"log" I could read which would easy the debug process.

	I can bisect the kernel, although it's a time-consuming process.

	My installation is like Linux from scratch and I like to
compile everything. The interesting is that the mouse works with gpm,
kdm and a few seconds after Kwin is started. Then is freezes.

	I'll dig more and if I have the solution I'll post it here.

	Thank you again Duncan.

--
Linux 3.12.0: One Giant Leap for Frogkind
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR