Downgrade KDE SC Version 4.12.2

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sun Feb 23 11:47:57 GMT 2014

On Sunday, 2014-02-23, 15:18:28, Kanjana wrote:

> I did not realize that a change (removal) of a desktop environment is so
> complex. Heck, most other application can be removed/reinstalled using
> synaptic package manager...

As far as the package manager is concerned the desktop environment is just a
program (or a set of programs with respective package dependencies).

So if your package manager offers options to select different versions to
install then this should also apply here.

But that is even more likely a thing that a channel specific to the
distribution can answer better.

Cheers,
Kevni
KDE user support, developer mentoring